So Assata Shakur is a “terrorist,” Lauryn Hill has been sentenced to three months in prison for tax evasion even though she did pay them, Kiera Wilmot a 16 year old girl is charged with a felony and expelled from school for a failed science experiment that hurt no one, and Blue Ivy Carter (a…
I can’t play with y’all. Not never no more.
college; the musical
featuring such hits as:
- the fuck do you mean this textbook is $250
- why am i the only one in the group doing the assignment
- final exams more like no
- how did my gpa get so low
- this ta really needs to stop
- i’m never going to finish this 7,000 word essay by tomorrow
- how did my gpa get so high (reprise)
“ She feels in italics and thinks in capitals.
— Henry James (via buddhacoffee)